I will setup Server Side Tracking and Facebook CAPI with GTM.
Due to the iOS14 upgrade and the Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP) algorithm in Safari, Mozilla Firefox, & etc, Facebook is unable to collect accurate information for iOS users. To resolve the issue, you can use the Conversion API or server side tracking to take data directly from the server instead of the browser.
Also, some users use ad blockers to prevent cookies from working properly. So, we need to track users from server sites in addition to browser sites.
- Setup Facebook Conversion API & Server Side Tracking.
- FB event tracking with GTM server (Pageview, ViewContent, Add to Cart, Purchase).
- Domain verification.
I Will Fix:
- Facebook Pixel shows some diagnostic issues: Servers sending invalid Match key parameters for ViewCategory Event, same event_id for many events
- GA4: Ecommerce data is not showing. Conversions stay at Zero
- Many more
Types of websites I can work on?
- Laravel or any PHP site with GTM enabled
Setup Server Side Tracking:
I'll setup Facebook Pixel Conversion API with GTM-Server (Stape.io) & Google Analytics 4 (GA4) with Google Tag Manager.